While I’m against those whose rooms like like Vera threw up all over the place, nothing makes you look more put together than having all your organizational furniture matching. I’ve always said that a clean, cute room is a happy room, so sort of kills both birds with one (or ten) worthwhile purchases.
Originally posted on Inside Stitch: The Official Vera Bradley Blog:
If your New Year’s resolution was to clear out the clutter, this collection of styles is just what you need this January.
1. Get Carried Away Tote If you have a bit more to transport throughout the day, this style has plenty of pockets for packing perfection.
2. Kiss ‘n Snap Wallet A double kisslock hidden within a vintage silhouette is an ideal petite option for pocket-sized organization.
3. Forget-Me-Nots Jot down a little note and stick it where you won’t forget it!
4. Drawer Organizer Set This box is built to sort tiny essentials, from your bathroom drawer to your closet to your desk at the office.
5. Keep it Up Organizer Put your baubles on display to a) avoid tangles and b) make quick work of selecting the ideal accessory at a glance.
6. Cosmetic Trio One of our favorites, this style serves up order in small, medium…
View original 30 more words